After three months of quarantine and social distancing, I am offering photo sessions in the Netherlands from the first of June on. I have missed going for walks with outdoorsy people and my camera so much. Yesterday, I did my first photo session in years and I am glad to confirm that it’s like riding a bike (I still know how to do it!).
So, you can book your photo session anywhere in the Netherlands, between the first of June and half of July. After that, I hope to be abroad to do my outdoor guiding course. Some things we keep in mind:
- no hugging or handshaking before, during or after the photo session
- we keep at least 1.5 m distance from each other at all times
- no picnic included in these photo sessions (to avoid touching the same objects)
- we reschedule if one of us or someone we recently visited has symptoms of covid-19
- I can’t give you a ride to the location
- we follow the rules of the Dutch governments
I love how green the leaves are right now, and how lovely the long summer evenings feel. This is the perfect time to book your photo session of you and your lover or you as the owner of your business.
Please contact me if you’d like me to tell you more about the photo sessions.